Novara GeoSolutions is looking for an experienced .Net Full Stack Developer with a proven track record of building multi-tiered web and mobile applications.
A truly outstanding candidate will also possess GIS experience and be familiar with Esri software and APIs. You’ll be working on an exciting mix of existing best-of-breed products and innovative new products where you will be a key contributor to defining the requirements, designing the solution, and delivering quality software across a variety of platforms. Our software manages critical infrastructure and public safety so your contribution will have a meaningful impact on the world around you!
- Design and develop software using established architecture standards in an Agile development process.
- Contribute to ongoing software architecture and process improvements.
- Strong troubleshooting abilities in a distributed multi-tier enterprise environment.
- Able to start new code projects from scratch or to fix / debug / update existing projects.
- Collaborates well with business product owners to define requirements and specifications.
- Create automated unit tests and integration tests for continuous integration and delivery.
Required Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or a minimum of 5 years of experience as a software developer required.
- Strong C# programming skills.
- Strong knowledge of OOD, design patterns (DI/IOC), software architecture.
- Database development on SQL Server or Oracle.
- NET MVC, WebAPI.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Preferred Additional Skills and Experience:
- Experience with GIS.
- Programming experience with Esri APIs and SDKs.
- Xamarin or similar multiplatform mobile software development experience.
- LINQ, Entity Framework.
- C++ programming experience.
If you are interested in applying, please visit: www.chacompanies.com/careers and reference Job ID 3924.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
CHA Consulting, Inc. Profile:
CHA Consulting, Inc. is a highly diversified, full-service engineering and construction management firm working to responsibly improve the world we live in. With decades of experience, CHA brings together the talent, technology, and partnerships to meet our clients’ evolving needs. Located throughout the United States and Canada, we provide a wide range of planning and design services to public, private and institutional clients. Engineering News Record (ENR) ranked CHA #61 on its 2017 list of the Top 500 Design Firms, #12 in New York and New Jersey, and #8 of the Top 20 firms for manufacturing.